Join Sue Temple and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting and some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Items from the recent ICB newsletter if time permits, which may include:
- Future - The Journey to 2030.
- Black Economy say " Do the Right Thing"
- Revisit the AirBNB Resource - An Update.
- How to find Software Support.
- FairWork penalties for Unfair Dismissal.
- Moving Employment Status - Resource.
- GST Registration and Impact on Invoices.
- GST in Property Change of Purpose.
- PAYG Instalments - Don't vary them.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
ICB Network Facilitator - Cobram
Proudly supported by MYOB