Join Roslyn Van Welie and other local Bookkeepers for an evening meeting with some great conversation. Running for two hours, the meeting is a great way to meet other bookkeepers from your local area. In a relaxed atmosphere, discuss relevant industry topics, focus of key topics from our newsletters and any other issues or questions that our members want to add.
Note: This will be the last meeting for 2017 .
Items from the latest ICB newsletter which may include:
- Future of the Tax Profession - AI & Robotics.
- Are you a Trusted Advisor? What does that mean?
- ICB Conference dates.
- Christmas Shutdown Notices
- 2FA - A Professional must have 2FA set up.
- Getting Authorisations in a Single Touch Payroll World.
- BAS Agents : Fairwork, Offshoring, use of software.
- MYOB Partner Conferences and Xerocon 2017 in review.
ICB Members - Free
Non-Members - $22.00
Bring a Friend or Colleague
These meetings are for Bookkeepers or those working within the industry. If you know of someone who would be interested in attending this network meeting then please forward this invitation and registration link to them.
ICB Network Meetings count 2 hours towards your CPE requirements, which will automatically be recorded on your ICB Log, but only if you register and sign the Attendance Sheet.
Roslyn Van Welie
ICB Network Facilitator - Brunswick
Proudly supported by MYOB