As a bookkeeper, you have the option to attend just the first day or both days, which is a great opportunity to network and meet all of the software providers in the exhibition area.
The day will kick off with presentations from the leaders of the accounting software providers, who will roadmap what’s ahead for Accountants and Bookkeepers. The afternoon will see presentations which are dedicated to Bookkeepers.
Some of the sessions for the afternoon include:
- Technology roadmap for anybody doing bookkeeping, presented by Matthew Addison
- Declarations, authorisations and digital signatures and how these are developing for our community
- ICB’s HR Intermediary and working with an online HR service provider
- Implementing Single Touch Payroll, presented by Matthew Addison
You can register for one day or both and choose which sessions you would like to attend (with no need to book in).
ICB Members receive a discounted registration fee.
Cost: $275.00 for ICB Members
- 16th October - 17th October 2017