BAS Agent Portal upgrade
Also, if the Access Manager system installs successfully, we hope to complete the upgrade of the BAS Agent Portal that we alerted you to in our July 2012 newsletter.
Enhancements in this upgrade include giving you access to:
- view and print your clients' activity statement accounts
- update some client details, including adding activity statement tax roles
- online reports
- online forms
- an expanded list of 'Mail' topics and subjects
New menu options available for the BAS Agent
Integrated Client Account – Its finally here for a BAS Agent!!!
Client Reports – Multiple reports available depending on the clients tax activity
Client Reports - Multiple reports available depending on the clients tax activity
ATO BAS Agent Portal OnLine Forms are a group of online forms that a BAS Agent can fill in and submit to:
- Portal Feedback Form – A form for you to give feedback on the performance of the BAS Agent Portal.
- Private Ruling Application and Objection - online form facility for submitting private ruling applications, objects and further information requests for previously lodged private ruling applications or objects. There are 4 steps to complete an application with links to the ATO website for information.
Step One – Determine Required Contects (either private ruling or objection)
Step Two – Research your issues and prepare your application
Step Three – Submit a private ruling application or an objection via the portal
Step Four – Monitor your Inbox for feedback
- Request for replacement cheque form – Online form request for a new payment/cheque for lost or destroyed cheque
- Tax Practitioner Services Referral Form – Additional ‘escalation’ channel to gain a response from the ATO about a certain client issue.
Did you know you have a mail environment through the BAS Portal to communicate to the ATO on all matters for the client? See below mail topics available: